Nice to meet you.
This means I am a visionary that is able to find the best route for moving forward when others assume there is no way.
I constantly strive to learn and improve and am driven to learn something new every day.
I have a strong sense of responsibility and work very hard to fulfill my responsibilities and keep my word.
I am not fond of mind-numbing routines. I thrive in environments where I can wear multiple hats. I am great at seeing patterns and finding connections where others do not.
- TTEC – 2018 – Present – Instructional Designer (Remote)
- First Data – 2014-2018 – Instructional Designer (Hagerstown, MD)
- Shippensburg Health Care Center – 2012-2014 – HR Manager (Shippensburg, PA)
- Wilson College – 2012 (Contract) – HR Administrator (Chambersburg, PA)
- C. Johnson Trucking, LLC. – 2008 – 2012 – HR Manager (Mercersburg, PA)
- JLG Industries, Inc. – 2005 – 2008 – HR Coordinator (McConnellsburg, PA)
- World Marketing of America, Inc. – 1999-2005 – Warranty/Sales Coordinator/Graphic Designer (Mill Creek, PA)
- City University of Seattle – Ed.D. Leadership (Innovation & Entrepreneurship) In Progress
- University of Maryland University College – Distance Education & eLearning (18 credits)
- Boise State University – Master of Educational Technology – 2013
- The Pennsylvania State University – B.A. Labor Studies & Employment Relations – 2012
Leadership & Professional Development
I love design, color, Pinterest, reading, and snarky t-shirts!
I am an INFJ and an Enneagram type 6 wing 5.
This means I not only have amazing attention to detail, I’m also incredibly loyal to those I support. I also dedicate a lot of time to learning and improving my knowledge and skillset.
Romance. All. The. Way.
Let me know if you need a recommendation or a hundred. I’ve got you!
I also enjoy personal development books by Brene Brown, Trent Sheldon, Mel Robbins, Dave Hollis, Glennon Doyle, and Brit Barron.
I am a hard-core tea lover. Black tea, green tea, flavored tea like Vanilla Caramel and Chai. Iced or hot. As long as it’s not coffee, I’m not picky.
If we’re going out and I’m ordering a drink I’m happy with a margarita on the rocks or a local craft beer.
The ocean. I don’t care which one as long as it is warm and I can see my toes when I get in.
I am a 100% remote designer and plan to live in Florida within the next 3 years.
When I’m out to eat locally my pick is Mexican. Give me some enchiladas and chips with salsa. I’ve also never met a taco I didn’t like. Yum!
If I’m on vacation I can normally be found on the dock of some dive seafood joint enjoying the water.
I REALLY dislike the phrase “this is how we have always done it.” Screw that!
Let’s push the boundaries and come up with something new. I don’t care what the Jones’ are doing, let’s be creative on our own!